Monday, March 30, 2015

Baby Formula coupons

Hey Moms!

We all know we loveeeee saving money. If your baby drinks formula make sure you visit the website of the companies of the brand you use. They usually have a loyalty program that sends you coupons and special offer.

The brand I use (Similac) sends me $5 coupons all the time. It doesn't sound like much but it does add up. You can use 1 coupon per purchase and almost ALL retailers that sell similac accepts it. Their program is called Similac smart moms.

Enfamil also has a program called Family Beginnings.

I signed up for both of these while I was pregnant and got ALOT of free samples of formula. Similac even sent me a FULL size powder can (This has a retail price of $27.99) so that was a nice savings for me.

Enfamil also sent great samples.

Gerber also has a program called MyGerber and they also send free samples as they become available.

Organic Formulas

There are some organic Formulas that I know of, I do not know if they offer free samples but I know that Similac does have an organic version of their formula. Buy Similac Organic on Amazon

-Earth's Best (Sold at Babies R Us or on Amazon)
- Honest Company Formula (Honest, headed by CEO Jessica Alba, just introduced their own organic formula)
- Vermont Organics- Sold on Amazon


Comment Below on any other formula brand you know about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment