Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Review of the Chicco Cortina Stoller

Hello Mommies! 

 I'm sure of you so many of you out there that are expecting a baby are so overwhelmed with the variety of products out there available for babies. Well I am here to help you out. I'm going to review the products that I chose for my son every so often. First let me tell you about how I came to the decision to buy the products I did. I owe it all to my wonderful neighbors who told us that we had to buy this incredible book called Baby Bargains.

Baby Bargains Book- Buy Here

Let begin with my stroller.

I chose the chicco stroller and car seat combo, I chose it because of the rating it received online as well as the review that the Baby Bargains Book gave it.

Chicco Cortina Stroller: Buy Here
Retail Price: 329.99

This car seat it comes with is the Chicco Key Fit 30 has been great it was easy to install in my car without too much complication, it also meets FAA standards for travel on an aircraft, I will be using it next month on an aircraft.

The stroller has been great. first and most importantly it is light weight and very very easy to fold. You just pop up the handle and bam it folds without a struggle. It is easy to put in and take out the car seat carrier as well. Also when my son sits in the stroller without the car seat it is very comfortable. It is also able to handle walking. We walk alot and it has held up pretty well.

The only con I have is that sometimes the reclining mechanism get stuck and you have to jiggle it a little to get the seat to go down. But I've heard this is common in all strollers. Second, the cloth gets a little dirty to quickly, but again I heard this is common when you have children!!! ;-)


Well I hope this review helped you out a little bit...Below I'm going to add some links to accessories I bought for the travel system.

Stroller Rain Cover
Extra Car Seat Base
Stroller toys
Chicco Key Fit Caddy

No comments:

Post a Comment