Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Review of the Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center, Life in The Amazon

When my husband and I are were registering for baby products we already knew we were expecting a boy. However, when choosing things for baby we were very cautious in not going to overly "boy" just in case we decided to have a 2nd child and it was a girl.

We both love the ocean and tropical places so when we saw this excersaucer it caught our eye because it had a tropical theme. I loved the sounds it made and the animal theme. Evenflo Amazon Excersaucer.

This Excersaucr usually retails for about $100 but Amazon has it for 84.99, which is a pretty good savings. e

What I love about is the colors and the fact that it teaches babies about "Cause and Effect". My son already knows that if he bounces the blue lizzard will light up and play music.

Moms! we all know it is a pain to ask our hubby's to put things together, however, I was able to put this together fairly quickly myself, you just need a screwdriver, The directions are fairly easy to follow and once you have the base assembled putting the toys in is the easiest part!

What I love about this is that he will be able to use for years to come, Once he is done using it as a saucer it can become a play table. This  comes with 11 age-appropriate toys and fun music help baby achieve developmental milestones. Excersaucr

What I love most is that the seat cover is machine washable to that if there are any accidents you can easily wash it. The toys are also easily removable so you can use them on other evenflo products. 

I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment