Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How I'm Losing that post baby belly pouch

Hello Mommies!

 This post is about my post baby weight loss. Unfortunately I can't give any special remedies about how I lost weight, I by some miracle lost all of my weight. I started out at 150 when I found out I was pregnant. 7 months later I am now 146. Now don't get me wrong my body is not perfect it definitely needs some work, and according to my height I am considered over weight (5'3) However, I did breastfeed which I credit with my weightloss. I am not the most health conscious eater but I really do try. I also use another product everyday. It is a waist cincher The one I use is from a company called "Leonisa" You can find their waist cincher here. Its actually pretty comfortable and it retails for $40.00. I like it and I do see a change in my waist. 


Check it out:
Leonisa Waist Cincher

No comments:

Post a Comment