Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Best way to save on groceries and household products

My favorite ways to save on groceries involves clipping coupons. These are the strategies I use when doing this. 

Target

Target takes both a Target Coupon and a Manufacturer coupon so you can double up on the same items. Secondly, You can use the Cartwheel App (Available on any smartphone and get another percentage off certain products). Third, if you apply and get approved for a Target Card you can save an additional 5%.  I get ALL my manufacturer coupons either from the inserts in the Sunday newspaper or from Coupons.com

My Local Grocer (Shoprite) throws pretty good sales weekly. They also have a smartphone APP with digital coupons. Their Price Plus card also has special deals available. I am sure that ALL grocer's loyalty cards have specials attached to them. I get the coupons from their insert in the Sunday Paper, the coupons or Coupons.com.

Coupons.com is now my go-to source for specials. They have coupons for anything imaginable in one place. 

Sometimes I also check out the Krazy Coupon Lady. She has her products listed by alphabetical order and if your looking for a specific product she will usually tell you how to get the best deal for it!

-Happy Bargain Hunting

xoxo-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment