Thursday, March 26, 2015

Best Clothing for Babies

I know that we are always looking for clothing for our babies.

One of the best clothing lines I have found is called Little Me. I ADORE their clothing..It is so soft and so cute. Best of all they have a HUGE selection for boys which is rare and if you have a son you know how hard it is to find cute clothing for boys. They have the cutest two piece outfits and the best one piece pajamas. I cannot say enough good things about this line.

Of course Little Me has an even more extensive collection for girls and it is so ADORABLE!!.

The saddest part though is that their sizing for Pajamas only goes up to 9 months. My son is wearing between 9-12 months so I am trying to squeeze as much as I can out of the 9 month pajamas and outfits we have left.

Little Me is so high quality that you can wash it over and over again and it does not fade. All moms know that we wash tons of clothes for our little ones almost everyday. To wash clothes I use Dreft Detergent or Tide Detergent.

Dreft Detergent
Link to Little Me Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment