Friday, March 27, 2015

Vacation with baby!

Summer is right around the corner and what does this mean..It means vacations!!!!!
Vacations are excellent ways to relax, unwind, forget the daily grind and have fun with your family, but is it fun traveling with small kids?? is it worth it??
First, lets begin with how we are getting to our destination. You can drive, take a train, boat, or plane. Most of us will choose to travel by plane since it is the quickest way to get there. My airline of choice is United Airlines. If your child is under two years old I would highly reccomend not paying for a seat. They can be just as comfortable sitting on your lap. Save the money while you can. Kids who ride on laps do not pay. However, expect to pay full price if you choose to buy your child a seat and also they will need to be strapped into an FAA regulated car seat.
Now..what to bring on this trip. Lets say for the purposes of this Hub We are headed to a warm beach location.
When I get to my beach location I want to have an Inflatable Pool so that my baby can relax in it. 
I heard Pampers Swim Diapers are the best for being in the ocean/pool, so that is what I am buying, My baby is using Size "4" diapers so I am buying him size "5" in the swim diapers. 
I am not a fan of hotel cribs so I am choosing to take my own Pack N' Play, the one I use is Graco Pack N'Play
My stroller and car seat are the Chicco Cortina stroller and Chicco Key Fit 30 which I reviewed in a post yesterday.

Here is a list of things I am bringing 
- Swim trunks and rash guards, Diapers, Swim Diapers, Water shoes, Pack N'Play, Car Seat, Car Seat Base, towels, wash cloths, sling for bath, 2 outfits per day. Shoes, socks, hats, onesies, diapers, wipes, desitin or A &D suntan lotion (SpF 30 or 50) will update you on what else I take and How this adventure works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment